Am i eligible for refund?You are eligible for a refund if:
- Your Purchase was made within 30 days.
- You are not marked as a consultant or blacklisted by us.
- Refer to the table below for refund conditions based on the type of plan purchased.
|How much amount will be refunded?||How much amount will be refunded?|
How to request for a refund?
- Via Chat support on website (www.workindia.in) or application (Workindia For Recruiter) during business hours (Mon-Sat: 10am-6pm).
- Via E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
You can request a refund only Once.
2 business days after the refund request is raised and approved by the concerned team.
- Employee leaving
- Employee misconduct
- Employee background verification
- Employee criminal activities
Any company which falls under the following categories is considered blacklisted:
- Employers who are hiring for other employers.
- Employers who are charging money.
- Vulgar Jobs
- Employers posting obscene jobs.
- Employers posting jobs requiring personal favors.
- Employers posting jobs involvement in human trafficking.
- Employers posting any religious, sexual, or politically motivated jobs.
- MLM Jobs
- Employers posting jobs to promote, and sell products.
- Employers attract candidates to work on pyramid schemes.
- Click Bait Jobs
- Employers falsely mention the job details to attract candidates.
- Employers spreading misinformation.
When you purchase a plan from Workindia you automatically agree with the statements listed above and the refund policy.